sysinstall generates invalid partition table

From: Emanuel Strobl <Emanuel.Strobl_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:53:49 +0200
Hello,

with BETA7 it's not possible to create two slices because sysinstall then
marks these two slices active!

Another question: Why is sysinstall (and fdisk) reading CHS values to complain
about them? I have a NULLed disk (lowlevel formated) and sysinstall complains
about wrong geometry, regardless of the BIOS setting.

Another problem (which I originaly started in questions_at_ [MBR not overwritable
with dd?]) with fdisk is that it shows a certain partition in the table with
a start sector 63 and id 165 on a completely NULLed disk, so there's no
partition table and MBR at all. That's not the way it should work is it?

-Harry