Re: Noticable Delays Since Beta 3 (possible cause)

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 04:55:07 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 9 Oct 2004, Sam Lawrance wrote:

> I'm sorry, that patch was missing paths.. this one:
>
> http://sam.stral.net/freebsd/wakeupdelay-patch
>
> is much nicer.

Are there plans to get this patch merged for 5.3?  I was chatting with
Brian yesterday about the accept locking issue in sofree() and he was
indicating that he was seeing symptoms very much like the ones described
in this thread (long wakeup times for keypresses, etc).

robert_at_fledge.watson.org      Principal Research Scientist, McAfee Research