Re: TIMEOUT - WRITE_DMA and smart questions

From: Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu_at_apropo.ro>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:22:15 +0300
On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:19:07 -0400
Eduard Martinescu <martines_at_rochester.rr.com> wrote:

> Ion-Mihai,
>
> For more information on smartmontools (smartctl,smartd), check out the
> Source Forge site, http://smartmontools.sourceforge.net
>
> If you have specific questions, you can email the support list (link on
> the page above).

Thanks, I've saw that page (and your name there, thank for your work),
but it doesn't contain much more info compered with the man pages. I'm
reading the LinuxJournal article now.

I think I've panicked a little bit ;) but it seems I have lot of
bad-luck with ata disks.

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"