Re: Library problems on fresh BETA 7

From: Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd_at_jdc.parodius.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:59:34 -0700
This is caused by the library version bump.  Using libmap.conf is a
more than suitable workaround.  Details:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2004-October/039086.html

Otherwise, install your packages remotely via FTP, and specifically use
the ports/i386/packages-5.3-release/ directory (instead of the one that
sysinstall is configured to use), or pkg_add -r.  Details:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2004-October/039367.html

| Making life hard for others since 1977.                             |