freebsd-current Digest, Vol 76, Issue 46

From: David Gilbert <dgilbert_at_dclg.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:04:35 -0400
Kevin: if you could please only send me text messages, I'll be able to
read them a lot easier.

The website you sent seems to be a single sign on play.  Without the
support of a large company, I can't imagine this being important.  I'm
not a .net fan, nor have I ever used the Sun technology ... but I have
trouble seeing a large enough market for these guys to make sense for
any of our projects.

Maybe you guys can enlighten me?

Anyways, I need to set up that meeting with eicatylst and get some
contact information for them.  Can that be done this morning?

Dave.

|David Gilbert, Independent Contractor.       | Two things can only be     |
|Mail:       dave_at_daveg.ca                    |  equal if and only if they |
|http://daveg.ca                              |   are precisely opposite.  |