Re: [BETA7-panic] sodealloc(): so_count 1

From: Vlad <marchenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:16:34 -0400
Robert,

is there a specific condition when that happens? I tried to simulate
heavy tcp traffic from number of sources but could not induct the
panic by such artificial traffic. It happened to me only in 'natural'
way ;)

so maybe if you know exactly how to trigger it, and share that with
us, we could do some workaround on live production servers so it
doesn't happen, until it's fixed in the code?

--
Vlad