trap: page fault after shutdown (irq23: vr0)

From: Sebastian Schulze Struchtrup <seb_at_struchtrup.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:56:37 +0200
This occured two times about two weeks ago, but I was unable to
reproduce and I have never seen this after an update and then I forgot
about it...
I have not noticed this before BETA4. I am currently running 5.3 STABLE/RC1.
The trap occurs in process "irq23: vr0". I am not sure if this is
related to vr0. The code for vr (sys/pci/if_vr.c) has not changed since
Aug 11.
The board has a VIA KT600A chipset.
I have not generated a dump, but I can try to do this (if I see this again).

Turning power of using ACPI

fault virtual address = 0x8
fault code= supervisor read, page not present
IP= 0x8:0xc0602f68
SP=0x10:0xd4221ca4
FP=0x10:0xd4221cc8
CS=base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x16,
    DPL 0, pres1, def32 1, gran 1

proc eflags: interupts enabled, resume, OPL=0
current process: 33 (irq23: vr0)
trap number: 12
panic: page fault