Re: My apologies to the list

From: george blackass graham <geordie250_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:47:28 +0100 (BST)
The problem is solved now - I clicked on the button and everything was ok!

george 'blackass' graham <geordie250_at_yahoo.co.uk> wrote:I have some serious problems with my Yahoo webmail and somehow I mixed up something when sending mails ...

Please disregard my previous 2 emails sent to the list!

--
proud member of www.beastforum.com - the worlds largest animal sex board