pxe-install on FreeBSD 5.3

From: Tim Dettloff <dettloff_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:42:10 +0200
Hi.

On 5.2.1-RELEASE i could just copy /boot from the boot-only iso to my
tftp-sever, compile pxeboot with LOADER_TFTP_SUPPORT=YES and I was
ready to pxeinstall.

When I do the same with 5.3-RC1 the kernel wants to mount root from
NFS instead of /dev/md0.

What is the reason for this change?

In addition it would really be nice if the iso contained a
pxeboot build with LOADER_TFTP_SUPPORT=YES in addition to the
standard one. I imagine it is only a couple of lines extra in the makefile..?

Tim Dettloff