Re: 5.3b7 and ata raid1 - how?

From: Joao Barros <joaobarros_at_netcabo.pt>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:18:00 +0100
Hi,

Your problem is that the controller is an entry level RAID controller.
What you get with that controller is software RAID in certain
enviroments(Windows)
More info here: http://www.siliconimage.com/products/sii0680.asp
Someone had already raised this question, you can check the solution(one
possible) here:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2003-November/005141.html

Hope that helped :)

Joćo Barros.