White pixels on the desktop

From: Jochen Gensch <incmc_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 19:46:20 +0200
Hi,

I'm not sure whether this is the correct group, but let's see.
I recognized a strange thing on my 5.3-STABLE System. When I'm running
KDE 3.3 under X.org 6.7 I get white pixels at those places where I just
clicked at with my mouse. If I move an open window over those places,
everything is clean again. Mmh... this has not occured before. I guess
this an X.org problem, but maybe someone has an idea.

Jochen