Re: FreeBSD 5.3-RC1 problem on IBM _at_server 325 type 8835

From: Ganbold <ganbold_at_micom.mng.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:48:28 +0900
Hi,

Thanks for all who helped me.

I followed Claus's and Scott's suggestion and reduced RAM size to 2GB and
installed FreeBSD successfully.
Afterwards I added hw.physmem=8G to /boot/loader.conf file and added RAM
back and rebooted.
It boots OK, however in the shell I can't run some commands. SSHd didn't
run, said some error.
For instance when I try to run netstat it says:

/libexec/ld.elf.so.1: netstat: Shared object has no run-time symbol table

What should I do? Any ideas? Should I reduce back RAM again and do cvsup to
RELENG_5 and
buildworld?

thanks,

Ganbold