Re: [BETA7-panic] sodealloc(): so_count 1

From: Vlad <marchenko_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:02:36 -0400
Robert,

just wanted to drop a quick update - after I've applied your patch,
it's been up for a couple of days now ... we don't have that bad
traffic now, so it's hard to judge did it really help it or not,  but
at least it looks like it didn't hurt ;)

would you drop me a note after this patch will be submitted to releng
5.3 branch?

thank you.

--
Vlad