FBSD 5.3RC1 on Fujitsu Siemenes CELSIUS

From: Goran Gajic <ggajic_at_mail.sbb.co.yu>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:19:45 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

I have installed FreeBSD 5.3RC1 on Fujitsu Siemenes Celsius. First problem I
had was with sk0. It stops responding and all I can do is ifconfig sk0 down and
then ifconfig sk0 up to reset it. Second, server reboots without reason. What
can I do to provide more information about spontanious reboots. I'm also
sending pciconf -vl as attachment. I didn't compiled kernel I'm using GENERIC.

Best regards,
Goran Gajic

p.s. I have installed FreeBSD 5.3.1RC1 for amd64