buildworld fails

From: <m.ornest_at_volny.cz>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:46:02 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

it's the first time I'm trying to build FreeBSD CURRENT and I
fail into some problems. I've installed FreeBSD 5.2.1 from
miniinst iso cd. Then I've updates the source tree with cvsup
according to reference found in FreeBSD handbook. Now I'm trying
to compile the new system exactly according the instructions in
handbook, but 'make buildworld' fails with following error: ...
ln -fs /usr/obj/usr/src/i386/lib/liblwres.so.3
/usr/obj/usr/src/i386/lib/liblwres.so

1 error

*** Error code 2

1 error

*** Error code 2

1 error

*** Error code 2

1 error

When I disable compiling with the bind package in /etc/make.conf,
it fails with the same error on other stage of build process (in
readline package). I've got no idea what could be wrong and
appreciate any help.

thanks
Matthes

--