RE: Plan for 5.3-RELEASE

From: Martin Chikilian <slackatefn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:47:50 -0300
Hi Scott and lists.
With all of this, i expect to keep testing RC1, and RC2 should come
before 5.3 to be completely released.
If 5.3 is scheduled to be released in 7-10 days, you could release
-RC2 in next 3-5 days so we've the posibility to test fixed things
that might not be in current -RC1.
Just an idea.

Cya,
Martin