Re: Portupgrade -af question

From: Zoltan Frombach <tssajo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:57:43 -0700
Thank you for your prompt reply! All of the mentioned conditions are true in
my case, so I guess this is the way I'm gonna go. I have a few ports that I
compile with custom command line options, but I can always re-compile those
later just by issuing individual portupgrade -f portname commands. My main
point is to shorten the downtime this server must suffer at the
"upgradathon". ;-)

Again, thanks for confirming this!

Zoltan