Re: Removal of /stand Directory

From: Ryan Sommers <ryans_at_gamersimpact.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:14:35 -0500
Alexey Dokuchaev wrote:

>It does.  In fact, it was recently picked up by dfBSD.  Here're details:
>http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/commits/2004-10/msg00206.html
>
>./danfe

This has been mentioned before and I believe there were reasons why we
were not importing this yet. However, that might have been another gzip
variant. If there are no objections I'll work on importing this and
provide a tarball.

Initially I'll put it in /usr/bin. However, if possible I'd like to do
the initial import into /bin to get rid of the pesky diskless need for
/stand.

--
Ryan Sommers
ryans_at_gamersimpact.com