Re: FreeBSD 5.3b7and poor ata performance *CLOSED*

From: fandino <fandino_at_ng.fadesa.es>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:49:38 +0200
Hello,

fandino wrote:
> Thomas Sparrevohn wrote:
>> On Monday 25 October 2004 20:49, Scott Long wrote:
>> In this case the subject are very pooly reflects what the actual
>> issues it should most likely have read
>
> At the time the thread began It was so disconcerting that it was impossible
> conclude an appropiate subject.

I close this thread, I get tired of this mobo, tests from other
members shows how weird this mobo is.

I write this email to thank all people who helped me, specially
to Thomas Sparrevohn and Michael Ray for their inconditional help
and all developers and list members for their time specially So/ren.

Thank you very much.