Re: Q) When do you plan Xorg to upgrade to 6.8.1?

From: Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:42:40 +0200
On Friday, 29. October 2004 16:06, Yamada Ken Takeshi wrote:
>   Hi!
>   By installing "portaudit-db", I have complaints of
> libXpm, cups...., and cannot install even qt-3.3.
>   I thought that I can solve some of them - like xpm by
> upgrading xorg,

There must be something wrong with your auditfile, the current xorg port does
not have issues with xpm. The best way to use portaudit is to just install
the portaudit port (not portaudit-db) and let it fetch an updated database by
itself during the periodic run.

--
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi_at_freebsd.org