portupgrade messes up stty settings

From: Paul van der Zwan <paulz_at_vanderzwan.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 09:07:51 +0100
  I am running -current ( week old kernel and userland) and started
noticing
a strange problem the last week or so.
When I have run  portugrade my terminal no longer echos what I type,
when I compare stty -a before and after it appears the echo flag is off
atferwards.
I have reinstalled the ruby and portupgrade ports but that didn't help
any.

Any ideas what might cause this ??

	Paul

--
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over
public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.