Re: vinum root issue on 5.3-Beta2

From: Chad Ziccardi <ziccardi_at_digitalfreaks.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:32:11 -0400 (EDT)
begin quote from Chad Ziccardi <ziccardi_at_digitalfreaks.org> written
2004-08-31:

Problem fixed using geom_vinum instead of the vinum module, and switching
everything over to gvinum.

--
Chad Ziccardi, Professional Slacker          cz_at_digitalfreaks.org
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go."