Where did debug.acpi.disabled go?

From: Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 03:51:02 +0200
I updated my 5.2-CURRENT to RELENG_5 today and the debug.acpi.disabled tunable
seems to be gone. This is rather unfortunate for me, since I needed to set
debug.acpi.disabled="sysresource" so my floppy could be sucessfully probed.

I already tried OPTIONS ACPI_debug (this breaks the acpi module and prevents
it from loading sucessfully) and compiling acpi into the kernel, no dice.

--
   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi_at_freebsd.org