[TEST/REVIEW] Netflow implementation

From: Gleb Smirnoff <glebius_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 16:11:11 +0400
  Collegues,

  here is netgraph module which implements Netflow traffic
accounting, which I'm going to add to CURRENT in recent future:

http://cell.sick.ru/~glebius/ng_netflow/ng_netflow-0.3-snap-20040905.tar.gz

It is quite different to ng_netflow in ports/net, because its
expiry thread is running outside of netgraph context, adding
more parrallelizm on flow processing.

I've been testing it for last week on loaded 100Mbit Ethernet
which serves 9 ASes, 12 prefixes :) And it works stable.

P.S. Please reply only to net_at_ list. I've added current_at_ just
because more people are reading it.

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.
GLEBIUS-RIPN GLEB-RIPE