Re: Some SuCon 02 Photos

From: Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd_at_jdc.parodius.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 02:08:08 -0700
These are great, amateur or otherwise.  I urge people to check them out,
since all of the photos (especially the beer ones! ;D) go over important
aspects of the BSDs.

Probably one of the most useful shots is this, as I still see questions
trickling in privately and over IRC as to which firewall/filtering
mechanism is what and where, what the status of each is, and so on:

http://prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl/~zaks/SuCon%202004/DSC00506.html

Thanks for the photos!

| Making life hard for others since 1977.                             |