Call for FreeBSD status reports

From: Scott Long <scottl_at_samsco.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:10:15 -0600
All,

It's time again for the bi-monthly FreeBSD status reports.  It's a
little late this month due to working on the 5.3 BETAs, so I apologize
for that.  We had an excellent turn out on reports last time, so please
keep with that positive trend.  As always, reports are encouraged for
anything that relates to FreeBSD development, documentation, independent
projects, community activities, or anything else that might be
interesting to the community as a whole.  Reports should be one to two
paragraphs in length.  The template can be found at
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml

Submissions are due to monthly_at_freebsd.org by September 20.

Thanks,

Scott