Re: ftp client can't see any file

From: Xin LI <delphij_at_frontfree.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:28:01 +0800
Hi,

I think this is not a FreeBSD issue, you may find other clients, like
FlashFXP works just well.

Instead of replacing your client software, however, you may find trying
another FTPd available from the ports collection useful, e.g. vsftpd,
etc.

Hope this is helpful.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 12:57:37AM +0800, ?i???? wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have upgraded from 4.6-stable to 5.2.1-current. And I found a problem that new ls output format isn't compatible with old ls. This will cause that FTP client of Windows (ex. cuteftp) can't understand the new ls format, So we can't see any file after ls done.
>
> How to resolve this problem?

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.