atheros ack timings...sysctl?

From: Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen_at_ispro.net.tr>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:27:14 -0700
Hi,

I have just cvsupped the latest current sources and made world...
But I wonder if it is possible to change the ack timings in atheros
hardware? I have been going through the mailing list archives and it is
mentioned that this might be done through sysctl but I couldnt find any
such variable to change ack timings of atheros.

This is possible with madwifi drivers as it seems but the required
patches hasnt been applied to freebsd?

Thanks
Evren