Re: pf not logging on 5.3-BETA3 ?

From: Tomas Verbaitis <tomasv_at_megalogika.lt>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:28:44 +0300
> I am seeing these same issue.  PF is working just fine, but
> /var/log/pflog is only 24 bytes long and full of garbage.

UPDATING entry of 20040914 on RELENG_5

20040914:
        The format of the pflogd(8) logfile "/var/log/pflog" has changed for
        architectures that have a 64 bit long type to make it compatible to
        the standard pcap format. In order to prevent corruption move away
        any old logfile before using a new pflogd(8).

--
Tomas "Verbaitis" Verbaitis ** http://megalogika.lt
* šita gudri beždžionė moka dirbti su kompiuteriu *