XFree86 Current ATI Radeon 7500 Retail rv200 128MB TV-OUT

From: John Asher <j.asher_at_wanadoo.nl>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:34:22 +0200
Hello, I am new to this list, so I hope I don't make mistakes.

My question is: Is it possible using the radeon driver specified in
XF86Config to display a movie to my t.v. using my s-video connector on my
video-card?

I have the feeling that someone here is maybe developing that option, or
it is maybe already available as option in XF86Config.

It would be great, since I really want to get rid of my old WinXP
installation, but I am stucked to that one because I like to watch movies
using s-video out. In windows it is just a matter of switching, normaly my
main monitor is black then, and the tv-display is showing the windows
enviroment.

I hope someone here can help me, I would be very thankfull!

Thanks a lot in advance for reading my message, and I hope I did not
disturb anyone.

Best regards,

John Asher!