PCMCIA problems w/ 5.3 BETA 4

From: Marc Ramirez <marc.ramirez_at_bluecirclesoft.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 22:40:46 -0400
Hello, FreeBSDers!

I have a laptop, Toshiba 1415-S105. Just upgraded this weekend.

In 5.3Beta 4, the PCMCIA is not recognized at all.  No mention of it in the
boot messages or anything. It worked in 4.10.

The audio's having problems, and I've done some stuff to mess with that, as
well, but I don't see that as a pressing issue.

I've attached various outputs, my kernel file, the dmesg when I booted
verbose, pciconf -l -v, etc.

I have no idea how to fix the problem, but I'll certainly be a guinea pig.

Thanks!

Marc.

--
Marc Ramirez