problem with gmirror on boot

From: Divacky Roman <xdivac02_at_stud.fit.vutbr.cz>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:04:54 +0200
Hi,

I am using gmirror for my /home
kasandra ~# cat /etc/fstab
# Device                Mountpoint      FStype  Options         Dump    Pass#
/dev/ad0s1b             none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/ad0s1a             /               ufs     rw,noatime      1       1
/dev/mirror/data        /home           ufs     rw,noatime      1       2

and I have this:
kasandra ~# cat /boot/loader.conf
geom_mirror_load="YES"

but the problem is that the /dev/mirror/data is not created on boot. I must
manually unload (if geom_mirror_load=YES is defined) and then load geom_mirror
module - then its properly detected and /dev/mirror/ entries created..

everything else is fine. am I doing anything wrong? I can provide any info you
ask for...

btw: it works when I use gmirror for /.

thnx for attention (and help)

roman