Re: BETA4 Vi backspace behavior

From: Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd_at_jdc.parodius.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:59:19 -0700
Try hitting Control-V then your Backspace key while inside of your
shell (or inside of a non-curses app, such as telnet).  It'll spit out
what your backspace character is (usually ^? or ^H).

It's highly possible it's supposed to be ^? instead of ^H.

If it shows up as ^H, I have no other ideas.

| Making life hard for others since 1977.                             |