Re: Me too: Beta3->Beta5; booting with ACPI enabled fails on P4 HT system

From: Oliver Brandmueller <ob_at_e-Gitt.NET>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:42:47 +0200
Hi.

The problem seems not to be related to HTT itself, I do also see it on a
dual Xeon maching with HTT disabled, so it seems to be releated to SMP
in some way.

Have a look at the thread "SMP problems with -CURRENT? (and BETA5)" in
current_at_ - there seem to be quite a few people having this problem.

- Oliver

--
| Oliver Brandmueller | Offenbacher Str. 1  | Germany       D-14197 Berlin |
| Fon +49-172-3130856 | Fax +49-172-3145027 | WWW:   http://the.addict.de/ |