Re: Adaptec ICH5R-S Serial ATA RAID

From: Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd_at_jdc.parodius.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:03:30 -0700
As I mentioned, Soren may not have an ICH5R to test with.  If he
doesn't, I can send him a motherboard (no CPU or RAM though) which can
help with this department.

I think it's "too soon" to get this into RELENG_5, to be honest, unless
things happen over the next 7-8 days.  -CURRENT is an entirely different
story.

>From what I understand, there's been a lot of work recently on getting
metadata support for different onboard RAID controllers.  Soren could
comment on this...

| Making life hard for others since 1977.                             |