Xorg Packages on 5.3-beta5

From: Garance A Drosihn <drosih_at_rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 22:59:12 -0400
Apologies if this has already come up.  I downloaded the ISO's for
beta5, and went to do an "install all packages", and it's popping
up with several errors about various xorg packages missing.  Let
me know if more details are needed (I'll just redo this install).

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad_at_gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad_at_freebsd.org