RE: DEVICE_POLLING in 5.3

From: Yaraghchi, Stephan <stephan.yaraghchi_at_boerse-berlin-bremen.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:21:51 +0200

Hi Alex,

Since I didn't do any upgrading I don't think there's a reason for
running
mergemaster.
I just did a fresh install of 5.3-BETA5 from a CD-ROM and tried to
enable
device polling the usual way.
The only thing that didn't work is to set the sysctl kern.polling.enable
because the system says it's unknown...

Does anyone else have any advice?

Regards,

Stephan.