Current: printf from kernel

From: Roman Kurakin <rik_at_cronyx.ru>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 00:07:14 +0400
Hi,

    I get strange behaviour. In some cases I can lose all my consoles
(physical and remote system console (via com port)). Ssh keeps working.
I can increase probability of this situation by turning on debug via
printf in one of my drivers. More over with turned on debug in my driver
system console do not output all information it should.

I cant recall this were reported by anyone.
Could someone highlight this situation?

I am going to try a couple of ideas and then to check if this an issue for
5.3 Betas.

rik