Re: DELL 5150 Crash

From: Benjamin Sobotta <mayday_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:43:32 +0000
Hi!

If you just want to access your files /usr should not be necessary. Of course
basically all tools are on /usr but for plain access it's not necessary. I
just checked my system and rcp for example is in /bin. You could use that to
copy your files off the system.
Yes, you could also use a live CD. Check out www.freesbie.org.

Cheers,

Ben