Re: Proper way to run bind9

From: Grover Lines <grover_at_ceribus.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:04:51 -0700
I'd just like to thank the guys working on bind9. I just transfered all
my zone files to the new format of being in
the /var/named/etc/named/master or slave folders modified my named.conf
to reflect those, and set my rc.conf as named_enable="YES" and its
working KICKASS now with no hassles or problems. Auto chrooted and
everything. Thanks again. I had been waiting for this import for a long
time.

--
Grover Lines