HEADS-UP: Library version number bumps

From: Ken Smith <kensmith_at_cse.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:05:46 -0400
>From the "Better late than never" Department...

It looks like we should probably bump the version of a couple of
the system libraries.  With LOTS of help from Kris it looks like
this is the list we think needs a version bump, with the version
from 4.X being placed in compat4x:

       libgnuregex.so.2
       libhistory.so.4
       libm.so.2
       libncurses.so.5
       libopie.so.2
       libpcap.so.2
       libreadline.so.4
       libwrap.so.3

The bumps will be coming soon...

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith_at_cse.buffalo.edu