Re: [Fwd: cvs commit: src/sys/dev/acpica acpi_pci_link.c]

From: Michael Reifenberger <mike_at_Reifenberger.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:45:13 +0200 (CEST)
On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Nate Lawson wrote:
>> If this change isn't MFC'd jet than it could fix a system freeze I had
>> during boot on RELENG_5 (see my mail to -current a few days ago)
>> which where fixed when booting -current.
>
> Maybe.  But that also was probably the floppy hang problem that Warner just
> MFCd.  To test, cvsup to a BETA5 kernel and then copy in this file to
> src/sys/dev/acpica/acpi_pci_link.c:

No. It hang after:
ioapic0: routing intpin 23 (PCI IRQ 23) to cluster 0
This where after fdc probe. Or is fdc relevant for mountroot too?

Unfortunately I can't downgrade this machine ATM for the next few days
to get shure.

Bye/2
---
Michael Reifenberger, Business Development Manager SAP-Basis, Plaut Consulting
Comp: Michael.Reifenberger_at_plaut.de | Priv: Michael_at_Reifenberger.com
       http://www.plaut.de           |       http://www.Reifenberger.com