Hang after resume since ATA MkIII commit

From: Kevin Oberman <oberman_at_es.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:34:37 -0700
This was noted during testing of ATA MkIII, but now that it's in
-current I want to make note that it hangs on resume on IBM T30s.

The same behavior was exhibited by ATAng when it first was released, but
it was fixed some time ago. I scanned the CVS logs, but I don't see any
comment that rings a bell. Hopefully someone else remembers how this was
fixed.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)