Re: machdep.conspeed sysctl

From: M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 21:12:10 -0600 (MDT)
In message: <200504061737.18204.michaelnottebrock_at_gmx.net>
            Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock_at_gmx.net> writes:
: I've just dicked around with a serial console again and found this thingy.
:
: It's just informational at the moment, but imp tried to make it a tunable some
: three years ago, only to comment out the respective line in sio.c half an
: hour later.
:
: However, a loader-tunable comconsole speed would *really* be useful IMHO, so
: perhaps someone could try and make it happen for real? :-)

I backed it out because there was some problem that bde pointed out to
me.  I can no longer recall what that was...

Warner