Re: gnome upgrade on GENERIC i386

From: Darrel <dlevitch_at_iglou.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:59:13 -0400 (EDT)
I eventually made a /home/Darrel/tmp; i.e.,  /tmp was too small as well.

My gnome upgrade was a disaster, probably from a damaged kernel- I am not
sure.  I should not have accepted the default partition sizes.  This
computer not doing well and I switched it to NetBSD a change of scenery.
Just finished configuring the network, x, and installed rdesktop and
netscape.

But today I installed FreeBSD and configured Samba at work- great
documents!  Thanks a lot!
Zyxel GN670-T ethernet adapter works great with FreeBSD 5.3

Darrel