REMINDER! Call for FreeBSD status reports

From: Scott Long <scottl_at_samsco.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 07:57:10 -0600
All,

This is a reminder that status reports are due.  We are going to extend
the deadline until the 20th to encourage people to submit a few more
reports.  If you have any projects that you've been working on in the
past 3 months that are interesting and you would like to share, please
submit a report as soon as possible.  The new web form from Julian makes
it incredibly easy to generate a submission without having to know a
thing about XML.  The link for this is at:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/monthly.cgi

So, please submit your reports to monthly_at_freebsd.org by the 20th.

Thanks,

Scott Long, Max Laier, Tom Rhodes