Re: New driver loading scheme for Project Evil, need input

From: Patrick Tracanelli <eksffa_at_freebsdbrasil.com.br>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:41:28 -0300
[skip]

> - What should the script be called? wintobsd.sh sounds kind of lame.

mkndisko.sh? =)

> Any suggestions or comments on my mad scheme would be welcome.

Is it possible to detect if the driver needs other files and prompt the
user for this files' path (or assume a path to be looked for first) to
copy it to /compat/ndis/ ?

Ie, the user inputs /tmp/driver-foo_winxp-ver-bar/driver-foo.inf (same
for sys) and the script tries to find the necessary files foo-a.bin and
foo-b.bind under /tmp/driver-foo_winxp-ver-bar/ and copies it, or ask
for the path if cant find it...

--
Atenciosamente,

Patrick Tracanelli