Re: GCC 4.0 [Re: FreeBSD 6 is coming too fast]

From: Garance A Drosihn <drosih_at_rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:28:42 -0400
For what it's worth:  Some friends of mine are claiming that "Tiger"
(MacOS 10.4) will be coming with gcc 4.0.  And Tiger is already
shipping, although the official release date isn't until this Friday.

I'm not saying that we should switch to it because of that, but I'm
just mentioning it as an interesting data point (assuming it is true!).

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad_at_gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad_at_freebsd.org