RE: task queue: supervisor write, page not present

From: Daniel Eriksson <daniel_k_eriksson_at_telia.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:37:38 +0200
John Baldwin wrote:

> Did Sam's recent fixes to taskqueues fix this panic for you?

Possibly. Right after the streak of crashes between the 8th and 11th this
month I reverted back to running CURRENT as of 2005.03.11.12.00.00. I went
back to daily or bi-daily upgrades on the 18th (8 days ago), and so far I've
had no panics or other problems.

However, because of a space shortage the usage pattern of the server has
been slightly different from what it usually is. The difference is that the
amount of write accesses to nullfs mounts have been a lot lower than usual.
A hardware upgrade later this week will bring back the old usage pattern,
but hopefully that will just confirm that the bug is no longer present (or
that it lost its sting).

/Daniel Eriksson