Re: LINT broken due to ipfilter

From: Ruslan Ermilov <ru_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:26:22 +0300
Hi Scott,

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 09:03:02AM -0600, Scott Long wrote:
> Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> >The changes from sys/modules/ipfilter/Makefile,v 1.17 should be propagated
> >to sys/conf/{files,options,NOTES}.
> >

> >Cheers,
>
> Please feel free to do this.

Well, the attached patch should do it, though I have near zero experience
with ipfilter, so I won't commit it myself.  Darren probably will.  :-)

Even after committing this, there's stil a number of compile-time warnings
on 64-bit platforms that should be fixed before this can be compiled.
Before this, it probably makes sense to comment out IPFILTER in LINT,
and let Darren finish polishing his import.

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov
ru_at_FreeBSD.org